GH-K – The chatter-free countersinking tool.
Chatter-free front countersinking of a big countersink range with one single tool.
The GH-K has three exchangeable countersink blades which are precision ground as a match set to achieve unmatched countersink finishes. The tool feeds the coolant through an inner supply duct directly to the blade. GH-K is unique because of its large countersinking range from diam. Ø 3 to diam. Ø 25 or from diam. Ø 4 to diam. Ø 45 mm.
- High-performance countersink tool with three blades for chatter-free countersinking and circular cutting.
- Wide countersink range from diam. 4 mm to diam. 45 mm with one single tool.
- Exchangeable blades that can be re-sharpened, made of carbide or HSS and provided with a coating.
- Tool body of rugged and high-precision design with through the tool coolant.
- Tools available for 60° and 90° countersinks.
The GH-K is a high-performance countersink tool for a wide range of applications. Three high-precision, matched carbide blades guarantee outstanding surface finishes. With their long service life, the benefits of the exchangeable blades are mainly felt in high-volume production runs. The large countersink range enables small and large bores with small and large countersinks to be processed with a single tool. This reduces the number of necessary tool changes and the space requirement in the tool magazine. In addition, it also reduces the handling of different tools outside the machine.
The three tip sits inside the tool body and the three carbide blades are manufactured to very tight tolerances. This enables optimal high-speed chatter-free production of countersinks on bores and chamfers of work piece edges.
|Series||Angle||Min. bore diameter||Max. countersink diameter