- Sloped surfaces
- Uneven and even surfaces
- Crossing bores with limits in respect of the penetration angle
The Universal Efficiency Champion
COFA removes burrs on the front and back of a drilled through-hole on even and uneven surfaces in a single cycle. It radially removes the burrs without requiring the workpiece to be turned or the spindle to be stopped. This is why it is suitable for the deburring of cross bores.
Have you got an unsolved deburring issue you would like to resolve with us?
- Any viable solution begins with a clear description of the application. Please define your demands and expectations in a comprehensive and detailed manner. Please focus therefor on the following important aspects:
- Description of the present deburring process
- Details of the bore and the application
- Description of the environment: Machine, clamping, fixture, spatial conditions, interfering edges
- Number of bores to be deburred
- Cycle time? Present solution? Present time (Actual/Target)?
- Is there any function assigned to the deburred surface?
- Description of the desired final result / target description
- What has to be observed imperatively when designing the new deburring process?