The SNAP tool is an efficient front and back chamfering tool that is easy to use and which allows quick blade changes, making it a convenient solution for any manufacturing environment. Without any need to turn the work piece or to stop the spindle, it removes the burrs and chamfers the edges. The SNAP tool has been designed for automatic operation involving large production lots.
- Front and back chamfering of bore edges in One Operation.
- Manually exchangeable carbide blade with material-specific coating.
- The compact design ensures easy handling and high process reliability.
- No injury of bore surfaces during penetration of the bore.
- Can be used for bore diameters of 2.0 mm and larger