- Classical oil bore with bore diameter Ø5.0 till 10.0 mm
- Very complex intersecting bores usually located in toothings or steps
- Intersecting bores with a very flat penetration angle
Have you got an unsolved deburring issue you would like to resolve with us?
Any viable solution begins with a clear description of the application. Please define your demands and expectations in a comprehensive and detailed manner. Please focus therefor on the following important aspects:
- Description of the present deburring process
- Details of the bore and the application
- Description of the environment: Machine, clamping, fixture, spatial conditions, interfering edges
- Number of bores to be deburred
- Cycle time? Present solution? Present time (Actual/Target)?
- Is there any function assigned to the deburred surface?
- Description of the desired final result / target description
- What has to be observed imperatively when designing the new deburring process?