The challenges faced are the following bore situations:
- Bores with an identical or almost identical diameter crossing each other
- Bores which merge into one another
- Crossing bores with center axis offset and interfering edges that shield the surface to be deburred indirectly
Have you got an unsolved deburring issue you would like to resolve with us?
- Any viable solution begins with a clear description of the application. Please define your demands and expectations in a comprehensive and detailed manner. Please focus therefor on the following important aspects:
- Description of the present deburring process
- Details of the bore and the application
- Description of the environment: Machine, clamping, fixture, spatial conditions, interfering edges
- Number of bores to be deburred
- Cycle time? Present solution? Present time (Actual/Target)?
- Is there any function assigned to the deburred surface?
- Description of the desired final result / target description
- What has to be observed imperatively when designing the new deburring process?