The GH-K has three exchangeable countersink blades which are precision ground as a match set to achieve unmatched countersink finishes. The tool feeds the coolant through an inner supply duct directly to the blade. GH-K is unique because of its large countersinking range from diam. Ø 3 to diam. Ø 25 or from diam. Ø 4 to diam. Ø 45 mm.
- High-performance countersink tool with three blades for chatter-free countersinking and circular cutting.
- Wide countersink range from diam. 4 mm to diam. 45 mm with one single tool.
- Exchangeable blades that can be re-sharpened, made of carbide or HSS and provided with a coating.
- Tool body of rugged and high-precision design with through the tool coolant.
- Tools available for 60° and 90° countersinks.
The three tip seets inside the tool body and the three carbide blades are manufactured to very tight tolerances. This enables optimal high-speed chatter-free production of countersinks on bores and chamfers of work piece edges.
1. Tool body
2. Torx screw
|Series||Angle||Min. bore diameter||Max. countersink diameter|
|GH-K 25||90°||Ø 3||Ø 25|
|60°||Ø 3||Ø 25|
|GH-K 45||90°||Ø 4||Ø 45|
|60°||Ø 9||Ø 45|