The HEULE deburring tools deburr even and uneven bore edges, front and back in a single pass, without the need to rotate the workpiece or stop the spindle. They are universally applicable for both manual and CNC processes.
- Radius-shaped, consistent deburring result thanks to the defined cutting edge
- Uneven surfaces up to 30°
- Typical deburring size of 0.2 – 1.4 mm
- Can be used from a bore diameter of 1.0 mm
- Can be used for aluminium to nickel alloys / coated carbide blades
- Simple tool concept and operating principle for safe handling
From bore diameter 2.0 mm: forwards and backwards deburring of even and uneven bores in one single pass
Bore diameter 1.0 mm to 2.1 mm: forwards and backwards deburring of even and slightly uneven bores in one single pass
Customer-specific automated deburring solutions for intersecting bores or crossbores
Solutions for your specific application
Your application is not shown? We would be pleased to offer advice and develop a solution tailored to your needs.