The SOLO tool allows for production of front and back countersinks and back spotfacing of through-holes with positive control in One Operation without requiring the work piece to be turned. The blade is extended and retracted radially through the action of centrifugal force. The SOLO tool is distinguished by its ease of use and its high production reliability.
- Automatic front and back or only back spotfacing and countersinking without requiring the work piece to be turned (from the same side as original boring was carried out).
- Excellent process reliability and performance due to optimal specification to suit customers' particular applications.
- Extremely rugged tool system that is capable of machining soft to hard-to-machine materials, even with highly discontinuous cuts.
- Manually exchangeable carbide blades with material-specific cutting geometries and coatings.
- Can be immediately used on any controlled machine without requiring any torque bracket or other machine connection.