The COFA tool removes burrs on the front and back of a drilled through-hole on even and uneven surfaces in a single cycle. It radially removes the burrs off the bore edges, without requiring the work piece to be turned or the spindle to be stopped. It can be applied universally in manual or automatic operations – for high volume production.
- Uniform radial deburring of uneven and even bore edges.
- Exchangeable carbide blade with material-specific coating.
- Robust and reliable process due to simple design and dependable handling.
- No injury of the bore surface during penetration of the bore.
- Can be applied for bore diameters of 2.0 mm and larger.