The surprisingly simple BSF tool concept allows back spotfacing or back counterboring in one operation without turning the workpiece. The productive efficiency is distinguished by its simplicity and high process capability. Starting the spindle with the recommended activation speed, the blade swings out in working position. We can control the retraction of the blade with the pressure of the coolant.
- The BSF tool is especially designed for automatic operation and is immediately ready for service.
- It works without an anti-rotation device, change of turning direction or any machine adaptations.
- The simple swing mechanism combined with the internal coolant pressure system (min. 20 bar) is granting a high tool capability.
- All tool components and blades are simple to replace.
- The tool works vertically and horizontally.
- Standard range with steps of 0.5 mm from bore diameter 6.5 mm to 21.0 mm Blades available in all dimensions, with different coatings in carbide quality.
- Split pin
- Control pin
- Blade housing
- Fixing screw
- Piston spring
- Adjusting screw for piston system
The standard tool range with steps of 0.5 mm covers counterbore tools from bore diameter 6.5 mm to 21.0 mm.
|Series||Bore-Ø d||Counterbore-Ø||Working length|
|A||6.5 mm||9.5 - 15.0 mm||40 mm|
|A||7.0 mm||10.5 - 16.5 mm||40 mm|
|B||7.5 mm||11.0 - 17.5 mm||40 mm|
|B||8.0 mm||12.0 - 18.5 mm||40 mm|
|B||8.5 mm||12.5 - 20.0 mm||40 mm|
|C||9.0 mm||13.5 - 21.0 mm||50 mm|
|C||9.5 mm||14.5 - 22.0 mm||50 mm|
|C||10.0 mm||15.0 - 23.0 mm||50 mm|
|D||10.5 mm||16.0 - 24.5 mm||50 mm|
|D||11.0 mm||16.5 - 25.5 mm||50 mm|
|D||11.5 mm||17.5 - 26.5 mm||50 mm|
|E||12.0 mm||18.0 - 28.0 mm||50 mm|
|E||12.5 mm||19.0 - 29.0 mm||50 mm|
|E||13.0 mm||19.5 - 30.0 mm||50 mm|
|E||13.5 mm||20.5 - 31.5 mm||50 mm|
|E||14.0 mm||21.0 - 32.5 mm||50 mm|
|F||14.5 mm||22.0 - 33.5 mm||70 mm|
|F||15.0 mm||22.5 - 34.5 mm||70 mm|
|F||15.5 mm||23.5 - 36.0 mm||70 mm|
|F||16.0 mm||24.0 - 37.0 mm||70 mm|
|F||16.5 mm||25.0 - 38.0 mm||70 mm|
|F||17.0 mm||25.5 - 39.5 mm||70 mm|
|G||17.5 mm||26.5 - 40.5 mm||70 mm|
|G||18.0 mm||27.0 - 41.5 mm||70 mm|
|G||18.5 mm||28.0 - 43.0 mm||70 mm|
|G||19.0 mm||28.5 - 44.0 mm||70 mm|
|G||19.5 mm||29.5 - 45.0 mm||70 mm|
|G||20.0 mm||30.0 - 46.0 mm||70 mm|
|G||20.5 mm||31.0 - 47.5 mm||70 mm|
|G||21.0 mm||32.5 - 49.0 mm||70 mm|